We Provide all your Performance Needs
Racing & Engines
Every racing engine we produce is built for superior reliability and maximum horsepower.
Show & Muscle Cars
We build muscle car engines from mild to wild.
We sell high quality productions for your racing needs.
Racing EnginesWagamon Brothers racing division takes pride in building quality racing engines. Every racing engine we produce is built for superior reliability and maximum horsepower. Our race team of machinists and engine builders have a combined total of over 140 years experience. This includes experience in the following sanctioning bodies and divisions of dirt, asphalt, and drag racing.
- Street Stocks
- Super Stocks
- Late Models
- Local Nascar Divisions
- Mid America Tour
- Nascar Remax Challenge Series
- NTPA Pulling Series
- Trans Am
- Off Road Trucks
- Several NHRA and IHRA Classes
Whether you’re in an entry level or advanced class we can tailor an engine program to best fit your budget and individual needs.
Our shop is equipped with the most modern and sophisticated computerized equipment available. Call or come visit our facility. We’re proud of our shop and people, and welcome all tours and inquiries.
Show & Muscle Cars
We custom build engines for all show cars maintaining original specs and serial numbers. With the advanced technology we use today your engine will be far superior to the original.
We build muscle car engines from mild to wild. Before you buy a crate engine come and compare the quality of our engine to a crate engine. Instead of settling for a production line engine built to their specifications let us custom design an engine to fit your budget and individual needs. We also have several excellent stroker and performance packages to choose from.
Plug wiresThese are top quality custom built wires. They are the choice of many top extreme dirt late model, Nationwide and Sprint Cup teams.
- High temp silicone spark plug boots
- Cylinder numbers and shrink sleeves
- Stainless steel spark plug terminals
- Wire wound suppression core
- Insulated heat sleeves
- 8mm silicone jacket
Wissota Superstock Heads
Our heads are designed for superior horsepower and reliability. We did extensive flow testing to develop our seat cutter design and valve back cutting angles to come up with our current combination. We use high quality parts to avoid engine failures. This also allows the heads to be freshened several times.
- CNC machined seats with our own designed Wissota legal cutters for optimum flow
- CNC angle milled and spot faced
- Bronze wall guide lines installed (Superior lubricity and allows heads to be freshened several times)
- Valves are back cut for better flow
- New GM 492 castings
- Ferrea 6000 series valves
- Competition valves with higher fatigue resistance and tensile strength than our competitor’s best offering. These valves are made to withstand high spring pressure, roller and flat tappet cams, drag racing, oval track, road racing and sport compact.
- Competition cam or K motion valve springs
- Bronze wall guide liners
- ARP 7/16 studs and guide plates
- Viton valve seals
- New retainers and keepers